Thursday 23 July 2015

IS IT GOOD TO BE BACK?


It has been a long long time since I last wrote something on this wall I created myself. A real reason? Not so much. Let's just say it was an inexplicable radio silence. But now I've decided to update more often. I'm not sure how many times a week or what the posts will be about yet. Though I know that I'll be less about fashion, more about me. Just life in general: Amsterdam, traveling, working, being a kick-ass student and yes also fashion but more as a side subject. 

So, to kick this thing off, I picked some pictures of the past two weeks I spent in Spain - Valencia and Ibiza - with girlfriends. Not only did we have the greatest time, I developed a love for Spain I never had before, besides London. The people are so incredibly hospitable and generous that it surprised me after traveling to France for so many years. Not to mention the beautiful gracious and masculine buildings. Everything has this character, which you'll find in a lot of European cities, and is so typically Spanish. I really don't know how to explain what my eyes experienced. Compared to Amsterdam it's all very laid back. Here we're always in a rush to get somewhere on time, but over there nobody is (it simply isn't possible either, because it's way too hot).

There will be more, but when is still a big question mark for myself as well...



No comments:

Post a Comment