Thursday 10 April 2014

THE LOVE THEY HAD


Back in the time when these two wonderful human beings were together, I wasn't even born. But that's the thing I love about it. I have absolutely no idea what their relationship was like in reality, but I like to just look at these pictures and fantasize about it without thinking about the problems they might have had. 
These are some of my favorite pictures of this couple and I just wanted to spread some love, because today is the last day of 'Hell'. This afternoon I will be done with deadlines for about two weeks. After that the circus will start again. So I am going to enjoy this afternoon by helping the economy by shopping and enjoy the company of Rachel McAdams and Sarah Jessica Parker in Morning Glory and Sex and the City (All episodes and both movies).

Pictures found on pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment